So, you’ve added the CrossMystore app to your Shopify store. Congratulations! You’re only a couple of short steps away from driving your sales, increasing your Average Order Value (AOV), and cutting your acquisition costs.
I’m now going to take you through the process of acting as a retailer in your new partnerships, step by step. It’s easy!
- Browse through our brands directory to find items you want to sell in your store. Other brands have already uploaded the products they want you to sell and have set their commission rates, so all you have to do is find the ones you like, and request access.
- Once you’ve requested to sell a brand’s items in your store, they’ll review and then accept or reject your request within the dedicated CrossMystore inbox.
- After they’ve accepted your request, you import their products into your store with just one click. You can integrate them however you like, and the customer will always know which products are yours and which are your partner’s.
- After the products are imported and listed, you just have to wait for customers to make a purchase! When they do, you don’t have to worry about anything – the CrossMystore software will automatically transmit all stock and order information to the supplier so they can dispatch the order, letting you put your feet up.
- Once the order has been finalized and dispatched, you pay your partner the amount you earned from the sale of their items, minus your commission, over Stripe or Paypal. It couldn’t be simpler!
As you can see, it’s incredibly easy to get started with selling other brands’ products in your Shopify store. With just a couple of clicks and minimal effort, you’ll have integrated your partners’ products into your store and can get on with selling while our software does all the hard work for you.
CrossMystore will take care of the boring bits, while you reap the rewards!
By acting as a retailer in the partnership, you’ll be able to increase your AOV by offering a wider range of products in your store and encourage your customers to buy more from you. By integrating products complementary to your existing collections, you’ll cover more niches, giving your customers everything they need in one place and providing a more complete, hassle-free shopping experience to save them time and keep them coming back for more.
For example, a clothing company partnering up and selling the products of a brand that specializes in shoes will allow customers to buy a whole outfit then and there from the same storefront, encouraging them to spend more and making their lives easier.
The perfect way to boost sale
Best of all, you won’t have to worry about the product development and storage costs you’d normally incur when adding in new products; with CrossMystore, the supplier keeps hold of their own inventory and deals with deliveries, so you don’t have to spend any time or money managing their products yourself.
You get on with the business of selling, they send out their products, and our software does the rest! It’s instant and automated, with no hidden costs so that the commission from any of their items you sell is net profit for you.
As you can see, acting as a retailer is the perfect way to boost sales in your online store with just a couple of clicks. If you want to get started with increasing your AOV with no extra costs, sign up to CrossMystore today!